Monday, February 4, 2008

New jeans in my future


Why is the perfect pair of jeans so elusive? Why do they fit on my thighs but leave a gap at my waist large enough to hold a lumbar pillow? Can't anyone figure out that my legs are actually quite long for my height? And why does every pair I like the looks of have a 6 inch rise? I'm not 16 anymore people!! Frustration! Hopefully i've found the answer to these questions...check out http://www.zafu.com/. Supposedly this site will help you "Find your perfect jeans, bras & pants in 3 minutes." This is fantastic because 3 minutes is about all the time I have to spare. I entered my proportion "issues" and luckily the site rounded up 18 pair of jeans, at least 4 of which can be found here at home at a Nebraska-based store called The Buckle. It looks like the brand BKE is what will work best for me and either the Harlow or Culture styles. Are you kidding me? 3 minutes to figure out which jeans to buy, 10 minutes to get to the store that they're sold in, another 10-15 to try them on...I honestly can't wait. If all it takes is 28 minutes to find the perfect pair of jeans, I am pumped!! I will report back to let you (and zafu) know if this actually worked!! Oh yeah, and the best part...$66-$68! No $200 pair of jeans for me...working wife with two kids, a husband and a
mortgage!! Wish me luck!

No comments: