Thursday, September 16, 2010

What i'm wearing this fall...

Maybe I should say "what i'm buying this fall." I've purchased a few things that I haven't been able to wear simply because it's been too warm. But here's what i've got sitting in my closet so far:

Old Navy

Old Navy

Target

Target

Target

Piperlime

Old Navy

Old Navy

Target

Target

PLUS...

Yep, this is from Target too...

My cute target bag that I bought as a diaper bag-turned-purse three years ago has handles that are ripping. They are literally hanging on by threads. I'm ashamed to even be carrying it around it's in such bad shape. So this is what i'm going with. I'm thinking i'll also do something in either silver or a darker gray. I plan on having a plum or peacock wool coat (time for something besides black) and think the orange will work with either one. Maybe this one:


J Crew

So what are you wearing this fall?

1 comment:

Jacci said...

FUN! those first Target flats are my favorite, favorite, favorite! :) I actually have two pair - one for keeping nice and one for wearing to parks and things. Love em.

I also really like that sleeveless cardi from Piperlime. Cute!

~Jacci