Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Parenthood...

Best.Season.Ending.Ever.

Ahhh...for once in my life the season finale didn't leave me wanting. What a relief! Seriously, are you watching NBC's Parenthood? Because you should be. I cry when I watch it because i'm happy for the good things that happen to them, i'm sad for the bad things that happen to them, i'm happy that they have each other, i'm sad that I don't have that. I know it's tv...but I also know that there are people out there with multiple siblings who have those kinds of supportive networks. I don't have that. Don't get me wrong, I have friends and I have extended family. But immediate family is different. Even family that comes via marriage or remarriage is still family. I lost my brother, my only sibling. I don't have that kind of connection anymore. It makes me sad. Boo.

I didn't mean to make this go in this direction. Wow. I'm Debbie Downer today. Maybe more sunshine and flowers tomorrow! :)

No comments: