Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Down it goes...


Whatever i'm doing is working FINALLY! This morning I was at 161.3...the lowest i've been since I was pregnant with Owen. It's really just exercise (and not even enough of it...just think what I could do if i'd push myself) and eating less. You know what? My one "thing" is that I don't eat after supper. I just don't. It's not even something that I think about anymore, I just automatically don't do it. I suppose that helps! Anyway, I'm still thinking 145 is the goal and that seems like a long way off. So i'm hoping that by my birthday i'll be at 155. That would make me REALLY happy! :)

Ryan started his new job on Monday. Tonight i'm going to dinner with their "peeps." This includes all of the local people here that i've never met. Um...i'm way nervous. Of course my main concern is that I don't have anything appropriate to wear. My next concern is that i'll break out into my red blotchiness that's oh-so-attractive. My last concern is that I simply won't know what to say. That's silly, I know, because I talk to people all of the time. And i'm in social situations where I don't really know people all of the time. But this is his "new" life and I want him to fit in. So I want to help. It will be fine, I know it will, but I can't help worrying.

Speaking of worrying, i'm worried about our house not selling. Of course I love it more than ever now that we've got some stuff in storage and it's neat and tidy all of the time (just in case). And I want to find someone who will love it as much as I do and take care of it while they're here. I thought we found the person but she hasn't called us...sad. It'll sell eventually. Last night I buried a statue of Joseph from our nativity scene in the front yard. Ryan's aunt said that the ladies at coffee swear by this trick. So I hoofed it downstairs, found the nativity, wrapped him up in a Walmart sack and buried him in the front landscaping. We'll see what happens! (mine is porcelain and not plastic so I hope that doesn't matter!) Anyway, if you've got friends in the market, send them here: http://1715jefferson.blogspot.com/

Have a fantastic week!

No comments: