Friday, February 5, 2010

Day five...

Michael Bublé! Woo hoo! Just purchased two tickets to this hot number's show. In case you're not familiar, allow me to introduce his royal-hotness to you:



But I digress...

So it happened to me this morning. The scale didn't say what I wanted it to and I was mad. And yet .1 pound is not something to obsess over and biological fluctuations like this can't be helped. I know that. I have a big brain. I'm a high-functioning individual. But I ate a good breakfast just to prove I was above this!! Take that you stupid scale! (Might have something to do with not doing a single activity yesterday no?)

Breakfast
1/2 of a nature valley crunchy peanut butter granola bar (90)
2.5 egg whites + .5 egg yolk (that was tricky) (80)
1/2 T extra virgin olive oil + 1 T blue bonnet light margarine (110)
green peppers, onions and mushrooms (33)
no cheese or toast, i've got a date tonight!
Running total 312

Back soon with more updates!

No comments: